Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring green

Photobucket


So today's outfit was inspired by the sun and the NEED for open toed shoes! I'm always in it for comfort and this may look like your average army green tank but I love the abstract hemline and how it gathers in the back giving it just the right amount of "flare." But Again, in case you don't know, I live in North Dakota and our high today was only in the 30's so I guess my love for these shoes will have to wait a little longer!

Photobucket
Photobucket

So this is what I really wore today. Although I just couldn't find the energy to take the shoes off quite yet and put on tall socks and tall boots, you get the idea!! When I did finally take them off, I let them bask in the beautiful sun coming in through the window. Spring's not quite here...but it's on it's way!

2 comments: