Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Outfit Therapy

  I have been seeing a therapist as part of my MS "treatment." At first I wasn't sure therapy was right for me because I'm a huge communicator to begin with. But after two "sessions" under my belt, I can say maybe I am learning some things about myself. With that being said, I have been feeling a little lost this week because my balance is waaay off and in turn making it harder for me to walk. I don't think I will ever be in a wheelchair or even need a cane, as I told my therapist, I just trust the instinct that things will get better. I have always been an active person and still see myself running again someday.

Okay, moving on-so I was looking at last years summer jcrew magazine, and had a thought...I need to change seasons within my wardrobe! It's a lot of work but it's time! I store things in large containers sorted by season. This helps me feel like I somewhat have new things because I haven't seen them in awhile. (plus I have a really small closet) Then I looked out the window and it's very overcast with a chance of snow <nooooooo> so that motivation went out the door and an inspirational outfit popped in my head. It came from me wanting to be on a yacht somewhere asking for another glass of wine! Not gunna happen any time soon (or ever) :) so in the meantime, a girl can dream right?
Photobucket
gold tank (designer Charloette), denim button down (target), white wide leg jeans (A.N.A)



Again, I wasn't really feeling my recent outfit pics. I feel they are to hard to see so I've been playing around with my camera, the timer and finding a spot in my home that's clean.  A joke within my circle of friends has always been that I'm not photogenic. And really it's not a joke, it's often the truth! So the fact that my head was cut off in most of these pictures turns out to be perfect. That and the fact that it's hard not to start laughing at the fact that I'm timing photos of myself.
Photobucket
   Love a touch of sparkle (tank from forever 21) balanced with a little rugged (Frye boots) Splash of color in second photo is my patent red flats and necklace was a gift from my mother-in-law. Last but not least I'm loving this menswear inspired tie top from Gap paired with my all time go to shoe, a dark purple leather ballet flat from none other than the Gap.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I have been loving skinny belts lately, this one is from target and it's all about a pop of color and accessories to pull your outfit together. (bracelet from etsy)

2 comments:

  1. the "I'm on a boat" outfit is beautiful!! White pants, eh? Just may have to look into it. ps- you are are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog created by blog director it’s very informative and template is according to blog theme. Nice visit on this blog. I would like to come on this blog again and again. Rivet Buttons for Jeans, Garments Accessories

    ReplyDelete