into what I'm going to wear in a looong time. But I'm loving it and I
hope you are too! One thing I have found happens along with having
kids is a sense of losing yourself. It's not a bad thing but it's not
a good thing either. It took awhile for me to realize it and I think
once I really, finally felt I had a grasp on parenting, I learned I
had forgotten about myself in the process. This is where I hope to
hold the most inspiration. I feel like a totally different person when
I put some time an energy into ME!
As one of my best friends called to chat yesterday, she gave me the biggest compliment. She had told me I inspired her to take better care of her, and at that moment that meant "going to get her hair done." That's EXACTLY what I hope to do! And in this one instance it makes it all worth it! I struggled for 8 months to get out of pj's let alone find the energy to shower. Maybe it's the weather or time of year but all I can say is I FEEL GOOD. And I feel good for me, not for my kids, not for my husband, for ME!
Well about time I got a little more serious with my posts but on another note, I'll admit that although I feel I'm good at some things, make-up is not one of them! So I thought I would share my go to products that I love and feel are all I need as a busy stay at home mom.
The first is a yellow concealer for my dark under eye circles. (lack of sleep anyone??)
The second is a new found favorite. It is a brightening primer by L'Oreal Style Secrets. (key word brightening)
Next, a little Neutrogena tinted moisturizer.
A little eyeliner, my favorite is by Mirabella in the color plum.
And last but not least, mascara. Covergirl Lash Blast Length for everyday and Maybelline Stilleto for those fancy times.

And your in luck! I showered again today! Yea! So I'm loving the"skinny leg" that's in right now but my legs aren't so skinny. So for now I'm working with what I've got and that's a whole lot of wide leg jeans. Now for me I went more casual look because the biggest event on my books is a fish fry dinner at the in-laws tonight.

But I also feel this outfit could go many different ways with a darker slimmer pant, some gold jewelery or even a pop of color in a shoe or stone ring.

As you know I love a pop of color so tell me what yours was recently!
You have inspired me! It's amazing how far a little "me" time can go! Your ideas and posts have made me realize I need to take better care of me which in turn helps me take better care of everyone else-thank you for that!!
ReplyDelete