First one is kinda hard to make out, but it is a picture of the neighborhood hockey rink across the street. Now what I love is that there is no one on the rink because they are all to the right playing basketball instead! A sign spring is near...?
I love ANY stream of sunshine I can get these days! Even if only for a moment. Hopefully more and more each day- a sign of what's to come...?
Last but not least a fresh homemade loaf of chocolate chip banana bread. Made with just the right amount of love and maybe a little crispy. But if it wasn't a little burnt, it wouldn't be my baking :)
What's your favorite day of the week?
oh and p.s. we did not get out of pj's today!
I LOVE THIS! This reads like a magazine, which is right down my ally. :) Keep up the good work. My favorite parts... the ms spot will be a wonderful idea (sharing it through your eyes will be interesting to read), the "31 list" (I too have some of the same goals ie: yoga/run daily, better pictures, looking my best, etc) pretty sure this will be inspiring to see if you keep up with this, the pictures are great on here (simple and interesting), but the best part... the outfits! I think you should do daily outfits. Its always fun to see what you piece together and I think others will enjoy your helpful and "degree level" style. What I'm trying to say... no need to buy a $6 magazine today (this is a big impulse buy for me) you fulfilled me today. Thank you K10. Love, one of your forever friends.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole! Please pass it along to anyone else who you think might enjoy it-the more followers I have the more need I will feel to keep up with it-LOVE and MISS you like crazy!!!
ReplyDelete